Online Marketing Has To Start Because Of SEO

Online Marketing Has To Start Because Of SEO

We'd all like to just do link building to promote our website because frankly, it's easier. But if you haven't done a great job of SEO on your website, most of your link building will be a waste of time. Things like keyword research and search engine optimizating your website should be finished before you start doing any website marketing.You can do search engine optimization by hand. Many people have. And many of them still do. My opinion is that those people are, what's the technical term? Bonkers! That's great if you are working a nine to five job and someone is willing to pay you to waste their time. Manual SEO worked fine in the old days but we all know what happpened to the dinosaurs...

There are people out there who are absolute wizards at coming up with linkbuilding SEO tools and SEO building software. And I'm not afraid to admit they're a lot smarter than I am. And if these tools are good enough for the brightest minds in this business, they're good enough for me. So you can cut your SEO time to one quarter of what you're doing now or you can keep doing it the hard way. It's your call.

So put a little thought into it before you decide to skip to the next article. I can help you. So you need to think about what SEO software you want to use.

I'll tell you what I've learned about choosing the right SEO tools

Online Marketing Has To Start Because Of SEO
  1. First we need to consider the "totality" of the software. One that does it all or just part of the work?
  2. What do you consider a reasonable cost? If you get a month to month subscription, if it doesn't seem to work out, you're not stuck with it.
  3. And of course, we need to decide whether it's worth it to own the software or switch to the whole cloud computing concept and use something that is strictly online. It all depends on your personality and what you're comfortable with.

I actually use several SEO software packages. We all have our priorities but I have two different tools for blog commenting. One is Lotus Jump (an online subscription tool) and the other is Comment Hut (a purchased software). I use them both and I'd hate to be without either one. I have several software packages I use to optimize my websites and my client's websites. Each one of them has it's benefits and detractions and each is really good at the things I use it for.

There's no such thing as an SEO tool that can do everything better than anything else. It doesn't exist. Yes, there's just no such thing as the perfect SEO tool. I know. I have donzens of software packages and tools. That's one of the reasons I consider myself an expert on the subject.

SEO tool reviews - 2 worth considering...

I like the two SEO software tools, Raven SEO Tools and Lotus Jump. They really complement each other and are very different approachs to search engine optimization. The reviews are written by me based on my use of the software packages. Only one review is based on a friend telling me all about the software because she was so excited with the results she was getting (I did eventually buy it).